Senior management and key members of the Board of Directors at EuroEyes International Eye Clinic Limited (“EuroEyes” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”, HKEX: 1846), a leading global vision correction service provider, have acquired a total of 1,089,000 shares (0.32% of total shares issued) since the start of the year of 2022, indicating their strong confidence in the long-term prospect of the Group.
The senior management and key board members and number of shares they have each acquired during the period were:
- Dr. Jørn Slot Jørgensen, Chairman and Executive Director: 624,000 shares (0.19% of total shares issued)
- Mr. Jannik Jonas Slot Jørgensen, Executive Director: 60,000 shares (0.02% of total shares issued)
- Dr. Markus Braun, Executive Director: 25,000 shares (0.01% of total shares issued)
- Dr. Ralf-Christian Lerche, Executive Director: 30,000 shares (0.01% of total shares issued)
- Mr. Marcus Huascar Bracklo, Non-executive Director: 350,000 shares (0.11% of total shares issued)
In a recent announcement, EuroEyes stated it has resumed operations in all clinics in China after the suspension of business across major cities where strict COVID-19 control measures were imposed. Besides, the Group expects the global economic downturn to have no significant adverse impact on its business, and will take a prudent approach to its expansion plan, strives to improve its profitability, and maintains a healthy cash flow, which builds resilience under an uncertain economic environment.
EuroEyes has a far-reaching geographical coverage with operations in Germany, China, Denmark and United Kingdom, which helps diversify potential business risks from a single market, supporting the sustainable growth of the Group.